1. Where is the incense village of Quang Phu Cau? From the city center, visitors can take a taxi or a bus to get to Quang Phu Cau village, which is only 35 kilometers away. Located in Ung Hoa District, the destination is a great incense-making village with a historical past of over a century.
Where is the incense village of Quang Phu Cau?
2. How to get to Quang Phu Cau - the incense village in Hanoi? If you have the plan to get to this Hanoi incense village, you can easily choose one of these vehicles for the trip.
- By car: many taxis can take you to the village, riding along National Highway 21B.
- By motorbikes: the same way as traveling by cars but more attractive.
- By bus: take bus No.91 and ask the driver to get off at the right place.
- By overhead railway: Cat Linh - Ha Dong railway is a fast way to travel.
>>> All interesting information about Hanoi tourism is available at: https://goviettrip.com/hanoi/ and https://goviettrip.com/hanoi-tours/
3. Why is this Hanoi incense village attracting a lot of people? There are many reasons why people love to visit Quang Phu Cau incense village, and the following is what you need to know:
- The tour is great for all visitors to know more about the traditional craft of Vietnam, making incense sticks.
- You can have a lot of unique photos with many bundles of colorful incense sticks around.
- The village makes all visitors feel relaxed with its peace and friendliness of locals.
- Discovering the old Hanoi incense village is an interesting experience.
There are many reasons why people love to visit Quang Phu Cau incense village >>>To see more articles about places in Hanoi, please visit the website: https://goviettrip.com/hanoi/
4. Experience of visiting the incense village To have a wonderful tour, we highly suggest the following tips:
- The best time to visit Quang Phu Cau is in the summer.
- Please ask for permission before taking any photos in the locals’ yards.
- It would be polite if you could buy some incense bundles to support the locals.
- Remember to wear blue, yellow or white clothes to have the best photos.
- Do not forget to prepare a good camera full of charge.
- You should give tips to locals for permission to rearrange the incense bundles for photos.
5. Recommend Itinerary for incense village Hanoi tour Spending 3 to 4 hours at Quang Phu Cau village is suitable for a Hanoi one-day tour.
- 8:00 - 8:30: Enjoy breakfast and wait for the driver to pick you up at the hotel.
- 8:30 - 9:10: Time for traveling
- 9:10 - 10:00: Time for taking a lot of beautiful photos.
- 10:00 - 11:00: Discover how people make incense sticks in the factory.
- 11:00- 11:30: Time for lunch with local food.
- 11:30 - 12:10: Come back to Hanoi capital
Besides that, visitors can combine to visit the other traditional crafts villages in Hanoi!!! Such as Conical hat village, Lacquer art making - Please check out the itinerary as below: Quang Phu Cau is the most Hanoi incense village with a history of over a century. Wish you can enjoy the tour with a lot of happy moments!
7:30 – 8:00: Get picked up by your tour leader then head to the destination.
9:15: Visit the beautiful incense stick-making village. You will have a chance to learn more about the techniques from local artisans as we walk through the village. We will be stopping at some jaw-dropping places in the village to take some awesome photos to change our Instagram profile pics!
10:30: Get back to the bus, we will be visiting our next destination which takes only 15 minutes driving away: The traditional conical hat-making village!
This time will be exciting: Not only observe, we get you involved into the process of making the hat and painting it on your own! This could be an awesome souvenir to remember about Vietnam!
12:00: Have a family meal at the local artisan’s house or at a riverside restaurant, depending on how large our group will be.
13:00: Saying goodbye to the hat-making village, we depart for the last stunning village: The lacquer art making village.
13:30: After arriving to the village, you will have a chance to observe and learn the quintessence of local art work from the local artisans as we are visiting some of the largest family-scale factories in the village. We will visit a few families and get to paint our own lacquer as well. This is your second souvenir in the day!
15:30: Saying goodbye to this village, we get to our comfy bus and head back to the city center.
16:30: We will stop at an well known clothing export surplus shop to discover the clothing industry, as well as to buy some branded items if you want at a really good price compared to the original store!
17:30: Get drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.