1. Overview of Sapa Located 1650 meters above sea level, Sapa in Lao Cao is among the most attractive destinations in Vietnam. This town is home to many minorities, including H’mong, Tay, Giay, Kinh, Dao, Thai, and Hoa.
Sapa in Lao Cao is among the most attractive destinations in Vietnam
The beauty of Sapa comes from its sights with rice terraces, curving mountains, and roads, including Fansipan Peak. Moreover, Sapa is well-known as the kingdom of delicious fruit such as peaches, plums, tiger macadamia, and apricots. It offers yummy food with Thang Co, salmon hotpot, dried buffalo meat, black chicken, and steamed corn flake.
>>>To see more information about Sapa, let's click: https://goviettrip.com/sapa/
Many may recommend traveling by bus or motorbike to get to Sapa, but the best way to get to Sapa is by train. The distance from Hanoi to the town center is more than 300 km; traveling by train can give you time to sleep, relax, recharge energy, and feel safe and comfortable.
2. What is the best way to get from Hanoi to Sapa?
Traveling by train from Hanoi to Sapa may take you about 8 hours.
3. How long is the train ride from Hanoi to Sapa? - Hanoi to Sapa train duration
To book the train from Hanoi to Sapa, travelers can visit the website www.vietnam-railway.com to buy a ticket. You can also ask the agencies to get the tickets.
4. How to book the train from Hanoi to Sapa
Please feel free to contact us to get the best deal!!
Night trains are the best choice to travel because they take less time. Here are some brands for you to check:
5. Which train is best from Hanoi to Sapa?
- King Express Train: 3-star standard train with seven compartments of 28 beds.
- Fansipan Express Train: has two carriages with 56 beds.
- Victoria Express Train: including superiors and deluxe cabins, with a bar and a restaurant.
- Sapaly Express Train: 3-star carriages of 52 beds with large windows.
Note: you can also check for Livian Trains, Chapa Express Train, ET Pumpkin Express Train, Orient Express Train, etc.
Which train is best from Hanoi to Sapa
The cost for the VIP train may be up to $65 - $70. For a 4-berth cabin, it costs from $35 to $45. For a 6-berth cabin type, the price is from $20 to $25. Children under five are free. But the price may change a little depending on the brand you take.
6. How much is the train from Hanoi to Sapa?
The VIP cabin normally have 2 berths
7. How to get to Sapa from Hanoi by train? Visitors have to move to Hanoi Station and get on the train. After 7 to 8 hours, you get off at Lao Cai Station. Then you can get on a bus to get to Sapa Center for only $2, and it takes more than 1 hour.
Trains from Hanoi to Sapa are diverse in different prices and seats. Please ask for help to book comfortable beds for you and your family! >>>Visit the website https://goviettrip.com/ to see a lot of useful information about Vietnam tourism